Friday, February 25, 2011

The Man who owned the Philippines

(This is my 'bloggel' (blog + novel). Hope you will like it., any similarity or depiction of the characters herewith are coincindental and ficticious.

The Man who owned the Philippines
Bloggel No. -3


You do not know who I am, you see me down the street, in a cab, in a tram. Going to a restaurant. Just an ordinary guy. You don't notice it because you are busy on your normal lives. But I will tell you something, I have this 'thing' that I own. It is good, bad, in between, I don't know how to deal with it...

I own the Republic of the Philippines.

You don't believe me? Just come to my room for a second...

Sorry for the cluttered room. Here it is, this is the glass safe, see this certificate of ownsership and treaty signed by Gen.Douglas MacAurthur, this is my name here...

all these wires?, i have a t1 and t3 connection, dsl and wireless, here it is, the hotline to the president Noy. He calls me for quite sometime, about some domestic issues and foreign diplomacies...

Sorry about the books, and magazines, just watch your step. maybe you think about that these are all fake and shit.. if you can spare me a few hours, you will believe me..

No comments:

Post a Comment