Saturday, January 7, 2012

Some work and financial issues

Did someone told you straight that "You are now not needed in this company because of recession. localization, bankruptcy, etc. etc.?" I did, several times now in one year that is 2011.

It was a shock to me at first. really, there were even those sleepless nights. All the work that I did just nosedived and went to nothing.

I understand it is the time of recession. There are no problems for me. heck, I have lots of money more than the company I have been working on. I just don't brag around like some dumb schmuck. But I feel pity for those who really need a job, one that has a family to feed, children to educate, and all of that.

Times are hard. It is a sign of capitalistic failure. We have to overhaul our financial system.

Debates are pouring in from all over the world, from thesis, dissertations, chatrooms, forums, but the single question still remains: "How do you minimize the gap between thr rich and poor?"

Communism is not the answer. Look at what happened to North Korea. They almost did it, but, making weapons instead of food is the same as capitalism in its sick level.

In any case, let's go back to where I am. Since my boss told me to leave my job, I have only one thing to say:

"Thank you sir for letting me work. And hope to serve you in the future."

It is much better accepting the fact that they are removing you from the job as soon as possible than letting you stay and be unproductive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment