Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Right on the money

I know you want to ask how do I make money?

Simple. By tapping on to our natural resources.

In the Philippines, we got everything, manpower, natural resources, etc. I have some foreign contractors with me and I give them proper permits to get these natural resources.

Natural gas, gold, silver, copper, nickel, wood.You name it.

But the problem is the people, who seem don't understand the value of these precious minerals. Sure the environment is being hurt, thats normal. We have done it many times right? As if we are getting a lot from here, chances are we don't. As the Philippines don't have a big land mass. Majority are islands / islets with some bodies of water. That is hard especially for foreign contractors who come in and bring specialized equipment. Not to mention those guys from the government who keeps begging for some bribe if we want to do our business. How can we get some profit if these guys get our money immediately even before starting our business? Fucking bureaucrats.

But still I make some money. Right now I have added my profits by making money online. It was impossible at first but I got the tricks of the trade.

Be it Google Adsense, pay to click, Ebay, website flipping, Bringing 'Likes' at Facebook, I have done it all. Not to mention programming and games development. I don't want to let them buy my programs for just $5 and let them sell it for millions. That's not how stupid I am.

Anyway, making money is quite hard, and managing it is another thing as well. Just wanna give advise to everyone, if you want to double your money, fold it once and put it in you pocket.

Save, save, save.


No comments:

Post a Comment