Friday, March 9, 2012

Hope it rains cats, dogs, and nipples


So hot in the Philippines today. Can't turn on the air conditioning as I could die of high electricity bills. Maybe sleeping at a mall will be fine. I just hope the security guard will not wake me up if I am snoring peacefully.

If you have visited the Philippines this summer season, you will see a lot of nipples. Nipples of men, as they always remove their shirt. Why do men have nipples  anyway? Much better if it is for women, but for men, I hope they don't have nipples. What do you think?

------------------------------------------------------------


I do love rain. It washes away all the filth and makes everything wet and pure. It makes me wonder why does it rain? I opt for a more simpler explanation like:
* God is crying, and He wants to clean up all the bad things the people has done to Earth.
* Cloud seeding is being done to make it rain, and to avoid severe heat suffered by the people, livestock, and crops.
* When Jesus was crucified, God the Almighty father cried and large droplets of tears came falling down.
* Clouds absorb water vapor, until it cannot absorb any further which turns into rain.
What do you think?

----------------------------------------------------------

Do you know the answer why do cats purr? It is one of the most coolest sounds we could ever hear. I do not know about you but the sound is like an engine, a rotating machine, a steady flow of vibration that gives goosebumps to our spine. 

I kind of like cats instead of dogs. But my main problem is the fur. We have to vacuum or remove it manually. Very bad if you have asthma, luckily I don't have one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment